Sunday, July 11, 2010

Welcome!!

Welcome to my Imperfect little world...

Well, I finally did it, after months and months of will i won't i .... I did.. I got my very own shinny new blog. It will probably take me a while to get the hang of doing this.. sorry.. but here goes.. hang on tight..

Thanks Lis, for being my first follower!!!

Thanks for stopping by to have a peek..

This is the most recent layout i've done.. I know, i've been slack.
I really love how this one turned out. Everything i've used is Tim Holtz.. ( my guilty plaesure.. this stuff is just so good to scrap with!!!)




1 comment:

  1. Just love it Karen. You have been very creative with your Blog title. I think it so suits the grunge addiction you have right now.
    So good for you.. no turning back now x

    ReplyDelete